YOGA FOR YOU
Traditionally, Yoga was taught on a one-to-one basis – this created time and space for a deeper, ongoing understanding between teacher and student, and stable ground for the Seeds of Transformation to grow.
Embody Yoga and embrace Life!
Personal Yoga Sessions provide an opportunity to create a potent recipe for practice – unique to you and your needs.
For the beginner, it can be an excellent way to embark on a journey into Yoga and a greater sense of health and Wellbeing. For those with some Yoga experience, a Personal Session (or series of sessions) is an opportunity to dive deeper, or to rekindle the fire of practice – reminding us of the aliveness and joy within!
Quite often, this one-to-one guidance is a powerful catalyst for establishing a regular practice, and a way of exploring Yoga that suits our lifestyle. Most importantly, it can become a precious touchstone in Daily Life – providing us with the tools to approach each day with a greater sense of clarity and ease – no matter what is happening!
Wholistic and flexible
Mardi will work with you to create an integrated, wholistic Yoga practice that meets your specific needs, and is also flexible enough to grow and change over time.
There are many tools of Yoga (Seeds of Practice) to draw from, including:
- Embodied Asana – Physical postures to enhance strength, flexibility, balance and ease.
- Subtle Body Wisdom – Subtle embodied practices for deepening your connection to Self and the Aliveness within.
- Breath Awareness and Pranayama – Nourishing and subtle breath awareness practices to cultivate and sustain the vital life energy (known as Prana).
- Practical Meditation and Mindfulness – Simple, effective techniques to live life with more awareness and a greater sense of peace.
- Yoga Nidra / Guided Deep Relaxation – A wonderful tool for promoting deep, nourishing rest and relaxation.
- Yogic and Buddhist Teachings – Simple, yet powerful Universal Truths for understanding ourselves, each other, and world in which we live.
- Reconnecting with Nature and the Elements – Nature is our greatest teacher. Gently attuning ourselves to the subtle rhythms, sounds and colours of the natural world, is a powerful and nourishing Yogic Practice in itself. Often, it can be a catalyst for spontaneous meditation, opening us up to the ever-present Aliveness that Is – a freshness and resonance that is felt in every part of our Being. When we rest our awareness in Nature’s lap, we begin to access a deeper place within ourselves – and AWAKEN into our connection with all of Life. Our Yoga Nature…
While a single Personal Session may be enough to open a window into Wellbeing, or unlock a specific aspect of your Practice – to experience the deeper benefits of this one-to-one guidance, it is beneficial to work together on an ongoing basis.
New openings for Personal Sessions
in November and December
Below is a quick video message from Mardi, about the latest Personal Session offerings – for staying vibrant, grounded and nourished as we flow towards the end of the year…
Personal Yoga Sessions are held in the comfort of your home, allowing you to absorb the benefits of the practice afterwards, (without having to use precious time travelling to and from each session). In this way, the essence and harmony of Yoga can be brought into your own personal space and the flow of daily life.
Personal Session Options
Each Personal Yoga Session runs for 1.5 hours. There are several options to choose from, including:
An Initial One-to-One Session
(or one-off personal session)
During your first Personal Yoga Session, we will begin to establish the foundations for Practice and exploration, in a way that suits your unique needs at the time.
(There is also the option for scheduling a one-off Session, as and when you require).
A Series of Personal Sessions
(scheduled in advance)
Usually held on a weekly or fortnightly basis (over a period of time) to explore and experience the deeper, ongoing benefits of Yoga.
Personal Sessions for 2 people
are also available.
Getting in touch…
If you’re curious to know more about the possibilities for Personal Yoga Sessions, please contact Mardi HERE.
Or feel free to get in touch
on 0409 660 531.
~ OM Shanti ~
WELCOME TO YOGA NATURE! I’m passionate about helping people reconnect with their essential Nature and the vibrant Source of Wellbeing, in ways that are grounding, open-hearted, fresh and alive. I share a wholistic approach to Yoga, and create a supportive, joyful and energising space for active seekers of wellbeing, curious beginners, and Yogis with an adventurous spirit. At its heart, Yoga offers us precious tools to live life fully – with more clarity, ease and joy… We begin to Awaken!
If you’re curious to know more, I’d love to hear from you! You can get in touch with me here. Or stay in touch via Instagram and Facebook, where I share simple daily inspiration on Living Yoga, as well as updates on all Yoga Nature’s Offerings. I’d love you to join me!