• YOGA FOR YOU •
Wholistic, One-to-One Guidance + Support
Unique to You
Are you a seeker of wholistic wellbeing who yearns to reconnect with a more vibrant, grounded and nourished life?
Perhaps you’re a complete beginner wanting to embark on the Yoga journey; or someone who has experienced Yoga’s benefits before and wishes to rekindle that connection … Or, are you a curious Yogin who would like to dive deeper into the heart of your Practice? – If so, please get in touch!
Mardi is available for Personal Yoga Sessions throughout the year – offering wholistic, One-to-One guidance and support – unique to you.
Personal Sessions in the lap of Nature are available at Brookfield (Brisbane), or Sessions can be held in the comfort of your home (either In-Person or Online via Zoom). See below…
New openings for Personal Yoga Sessions
April – June 2021
• PERSONAL YOGA SESSIONS + GUIDANCE •
In the lap of Nature
Weekend and weekday spots available
Wholistic, One-to-One Guidance + Support
Unique to You
I have a number of weekend and weekday spots available for Personal Yoga Sessions during April, May and June – at my home in the forest, Brookfield (Brisbane).
• FOR FULL DETAILS SEE HERE. •
“One of my greatest joys is helping people reconnect with their essential Nature and the vibrant source of Wellbeing – in ways that are grounding, open-hearted, fresh and alive. Working one-to-one allows the time and space for this to naturally unfold – offering you the personal guidance and support for reconnecting with the nourishment and fullness of an authentic Life! If this is something that resonates with you, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you!” ~ OM Shanti, Mardi
Embody Yoga and Embrace Life!
Personal Yoga Sessions provide an opportunity to create a potent recipe for wholistic Wellbeing – unique to you and your needs.
For the beginner, it can be an excellent way to embark on a journey into Yoga and a greater sense of health and Wellbeing. For dedicated Yogins, or those with some Yoga experience, a Personal Session (or series of sessions) is an opportunity to dive deeper, or to rekindle the fire of practice – reminding you of the aliveness and joy within!
Honouring your unique journey – Traditionally, Yoga was shared on a one-to-one basis – this created time and space for a deeper, ongoing understanding between teacher and student, and stable ground for the Seeds of Transformation to grow.
Quite often, this one-to-one guidance is a powerful catalyst for establishing a regular practice, and a way of exploring Yoga that nourishes and supports your life. Most importantly, it can become a precious touchstone in Daily Life – providing you with the tools to greet each day with a greater sense of clarity and ease – no matter what is happening!
Wholistic and flexible
Mardi will work with you to create an integrated, wholistic Yoga practice that meets your specific needs, and is also flexible enough to grow and change over time.
There are many tools of Yoga (Seeds of Practice) to draw from, including:
- Embodied Asana – Physical postures to enhance strength, flexibility, balance and ease.
- Subtle Body Wisdom – Subtle embodied practices for deepening your connection to Self and the Aliveness within.
- Breath Awareness and Pranayama – Nourishing and subtle breath awareness practices to cultivate and sustain the vital life energy (known as Prana).
- Practical Meditation and Mindfulness – Simple, effective and embodied practices to live life with more awareness and a greater sense of peace.
- Yoga Nidra / Guided Deep Relaxation – A wonderful tool for promoting deep, nourishing rest and relaxation.
- Yogic and Buddhist Teachings – Simple, yet powerful Universal Truths for understanding ourselves, each other, and world in which we live.
- Reconnecting with Nature, the Elements and the Earth – Nature is our greatest teacher. Gently attuning ourselves to the subtle rhythms, sounds and colours of the natural world, is a powerful and nourishing Yogic Practice in itself. Often, it can be a catalyst for spontaneous meditation, opening us up to the ever-present Aliveness that Is – a freshness and resonance that is felt in every part of our Being. When we rest our awareness in Nature’s lap, we begin to access a deeper place within ourselves – and AWAKEN into our connection with all of Life. Our Yoga Nature…
While a single Personal Session may be enough to open a window into Wellbeing, or unlock a specific aspect of your Practice – to experience the deeper benefits of this one-to-one guidance, it is beneficial to work together over a period of time.
• PERSONAL YOGA SESSIONS •
In the comfort of your home
(In-Person or Online via Zoom)
Depending on your location, Personal Yoga Sessions can also be held in the comfort of your home, allowing you more time to fully absorb the benefits of the practice afterwards. In this way, the essence and harmony of Yoga can be brought into your own personal space and the flow of daily life.
• Personal Session Options and Fees •
~ These fees are for one person ~
All Personal Sessions are 1.5 hours long.
There are two booking and payment options to choose from:
A CASUAL PERSONAL YOGA SESSION – $120
(booked and paid on a casual, session-by-session basis)
A SERIES OF PERSONAL YOGA SESSIONS
For a Series of 3 or more Personal Sessions, booked and scheduled in advance, the fee is $100 per Session.
(Depending on your needs, a Series of One-to-One Sessions can be scheduled on a weekly or fortnightly basis (over a period of time) to explore and experience the deeper, ongoing benefits of Yoga).
Personal Yoga Sessions for 2 people are also available.
Please contact Mardi for details and fees.
• To book your space •
Please get in touch via email here
or feel free to call me (Mardi) on 0409 660 531
to chat about the possibilities – and how working together One-to-One can support you and your unique needs, right now!
Personal Yoga Sessions can also be held Online via Zoom, please get in touch to find out more.
~ OM Shanti, Mardi ~
WELCOME TO YOGA NATURE! I’m passionate about helping people reconnect with their essential Nature and the vibrant Source of Wellbeing, in ways that are grounding, open-hearted, fresh and alive. I share a wholistic approach to Yoga, and create a supportive, joyful and energising space for active seekers of wellbeing, curious beginners, and Yogis with an adventurous spirit. At its heart, Yoga offers us precious tools to live life fully – with more clarity, ease and joy… We begin to Awaken!
If you’re curious to know more, I’d love to hear from you! You can get in touch with me here. Or stay in touch via Instagram and Facebook, where I share simple daily inspiration on Living Yoga, as well as updates on all Yoga Nature’s Offerings. I’d love you to join me!